C++ Cross Platform Binary Plugins
DynObj is a C/C++ library for cross compiler plugin libraries. It enables exposing and
sharing run-time type information for C++ classes. This allows for loading
binary plugins, and interacting with them in type safe ways:
So, plugins can make a static application a lot more dynamic. And DynObj does
this in a generic, type safe way.
- A program working with sound can install additional effect filters while running.
- A file manager can add plugins that handles new archive types.
- Or it can add file popup menu handlers, or toolbar commands from plugins.
- A text editor can add an editing mode (say Python editing) when the text editor is running.
- Overview - Background documentation on the library.
- Administer - Users of the library can share and
administer their public DynObj interfaces.
- Documentation - Programmers documentation.
- Downloads - Source code downloads.